The wonderful Tree

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Hello!!! everybody I Teresa is back long time no see. Anyways back to Pippi in the South Sea. Well actually I kindof already finsh the book, but I'll still tell you all about my book.

After she got on the island she meet two person their names are Momo and Moano which are the only ones on the island whome can speak english. Then when all of the grown ups have to leave the island to search for food on the other islands then is the next chapter so bye!!!

1 Comments:

At 1:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Teresa,

You zipped though that book. When you and Kimberley finish your project, you can begin another one.

When you are typing, be careful with subject-verb agreement. I encourage you to type your posts first in Microsoft Word. This will help you spot errors.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home