The wonderful Tree

Monday, May 15, 2006

Hi! Everybody welcome back to my Blog have fun reading!

Samoan Art Festival
By, Teresa Lin

A few weeks ago before the Art Festival we were having dance practice with Miss Leti every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. I have to go to dance practice with Davalynn and Kirstan everyday to practice my Taualuga, and Davalynn’s Ava Ceremony.

A few week’s later when we got our dances ready. We were starting to practice from Davalynn’s Ava Ceremony to my Taualuga, but now it’s not every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday anymore, but instead it’s every day.

It’s Friday night May 12, 2006. Before I went to the Samoan Art Festival my mom took me to KS Mart to buy the baby oil for the dance performance. When I got there I though that I’d be so nervous when I’m dancing, but I wasn’t, and I had a great time.

THE END!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home